Welcome

I am an undergraduate Spatial Design student at Plymouth University about to graduate Summer 2010. This is my online portfolio of my work throughout my degree. Please feel free to browse through my work. If you would like to contact me please email me at roxxan_10@hotmail.co.uk.

Friday 6 June 2008

Soft Space

"Thinking of the space from a users point of view by using your own body as a measuring tool" My body part was the left ankle. I decided to put it into context with different sitting positions that I moved into over a period of time, whilst undertaking my work. I am quite a fidgety person and one position soon becomes uncomfortable after a short period of time. This is mainly due to your muscles having to contract to hold a position or leaning on a body part, which is a hard surface. By designing a support mechanism for my ankle I have made it possible for my leg to stay in one position for a longer period of time.